Request Assistance

I Need Help With My Pet

If this is an emergency (the pet needs immediate medical care or is a threat to public safety) please call 901-545-COPS immediately. If human lives are in danger, please call 911.

These services are funded through grants and donations and are specifically intended for pet owners who are unable to provide these resources on their own. If you don’t need assistance, please don’t use these resources and possibly prevent others from getting the help they need.

We don’t want you to give up your pet. You love them. They love you. Your home may be the only one they’ve ever known, and it’s probably the best place for them to be. MAS is here for you as your Pet Resource Center. If you’re in a tough spot financially, we’re here to help.

Pet Food & Supplies
Behavior Support
Rehoming Support
Veterinary Care
Pet Deposits & Short-Term Boarding

If you live in Shelby County (excluding Bartlett, Germantown, and Collierville), you are eligible for the services above and can request them by filling out this form*. Please note that having a pending request for help from MAS does not exempt you from following the law. You must still ensure your pet is in legal compliance.

*If you’re not able to fill out the form because your entry matches an existing record, please email [email protected] with subject line “PRC form help” and include your name, address, and phone number. Once we have corrected the issue, we will let you know and you can then fill out the form.