To Become a Pet Placement Partner (PPP), an organization must:
- Be a 501(c)(3) organization.
- No director, operator, staff or foster/animal caregiver, or volunteer of the organization, including pullers or those who email on behalf of the Pet Placement Partner have been convicted of, found guilty of, or have pending charges for animal cruelty, neglect, or abandonment.
- Complete, sign, and submit a Pet Placement Partner Application along with the required supporting documentation
Supporting Documentation Checklist
The following supporting documents will be requested after we receive and review your application:
- IRS Determination Letter proving 501(c)(3) status
- Name, address, and phone number of the primary animal housing facility; if you are solely foster based, please note this in your PPP Application
- Current list of the organization’s officers with phone numbers and email addresses
- Copy of your organization’s adoption guidelines and adoption contract
- Completed Authorization for Release of Veterinary Medical Information form
Learn More About the Pet Placement Partner Program
Click here to review our policies and requirements for Pet Placement Partners. To see a current list of our Pet Placement Partners or to find out how you can help them save more lives at MAS by fostering, donating, or adopting, click here.
For additional questions, email us at [email protected].